Subject: indenting refsection titles

Hello,

I have been trying to indent refsection title for PDF output, but so far without any succes.

The body text is indented to 15mm and we use single sided output. I was able to indent refsynopsisdiv title using section.title.properties, but I cannot find out which template to change to get desired effect for refsection. I noticed that the refsection.titlepage template is called for processing title, so i tried to directly add left margin to its fo:block. But still no change. Then I tried to create custom refsection.title in the same way as the component titles templates can be customized. Again, no success.

I would be grateful for some hints on where to begin.

Thank you.

Pavel Škopík