Subject: Stamp in outer margin

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to add stamp (picture) to the outer margin of PDF file, but I've
found it is probably impossible as there are only specified
header/body/footer areas on all default templates. It is intended as static
content. I've tried to modify header template (to add the block container
with absolute position to ensure its position in proper place), but while
left attribute is preserved, top attribute is ignored in XEP. I don't know
exactly if such block out of defined static area is legal or it is not
supported in XEP. If there are any more straightforward solutions, please
let me know.

Jan