Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL-NS Stylesheets 1.74.2 released

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Keith Fahlgren <abdelazer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:04 AM, Sorin Ristache <sorin@oxygenxml.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The stylesheets for HTML output and XHTML output are not valid:
>>
>> java -cp ..\..\..\lib\saxon.jar com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o sample.html
>> sample.xml html\docbook.xsl
>
> Thanks for your bug report and the repeatable test case. I'll work on
> resolving this.

For the peanut gallery, some changes to the release instructions *may*
catch issues like this in the future:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook?view=rev&revision=8264

Building releases is heavily based on xsltproc and does/did not have
enough testing for other processors, but this is a first step toward
resolving that problem.

Keith