Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Consistent libxslt error

This is a very diplomatic way of goosing me to buy and read the book -- now scooted up to "can I find a copy in Tallahassee today to drag with me to next week's conference so I can sit in the back of the room and read." thank you. And thanks to Bob Stayton for his slides, which a documentation intern with our project also found extremely helpful.

Buying! Reading! Now!

Karen