Subject: Title incorrect for figures in appendix

Hi,

I just found an interesting little problem which I have no clue how to
resolve. I'm using Docbook 5 with namespaces, Saxon 6.5.5  and FOP 0.95.
I tested this with all release versions from 1.72.0 to 1.74.3, with the
same result.

I have a figure:

<d:figure label="Hello">
  <d:info>
    <d:title>Hello</d:title>
  </d:info>
</d:figure>

If I add that figure to a section, everything is fine and this is the FO
output:

<fo:block space-before.optimum="1em"
  space-before.minimum="0.8em"
  space-before.maximum="1.2em"
  font-weight="bold" font-size="12pt"
  hyphenate="false"
  space-after.minimum="0.4em"
  space-after.optimum="0.6em"
  space-after.maximum="0.8em"
  keep-with-next.within-column="always">
Figure&#160;10.&#160;Hello
</fo:block>

But if I add it to the appendix, the FO output presents the figure as

<fo:block space-before.optimum="1em"
  space-before.minimum="0.8em"
  space-before.maximum="1.2em"
  font-weight="bold" font-size="12pt"
  hyphenate="false"
  space-after.minimum="0.4em"
  space-after.optimum="0.6em"
  space-after.maximum="0.8em"
  keep-with-next.within-column="always">
Figure&#160;A..4.&#160;Hello
</fo:block>

Notice the ".." between the "A" and the "4" in there?
Everything else is the same, but there is one "." too many when you add
the figure to the appendix.
And I have no clue why and I don't think it should be there.

I checked the bug database and found nothing that seemed related
(probably just didn't put in the right keywords).

Fixing it should be fairly simple... once I know where to look (or so I
hope).
I tried debugging the stylesheets, but that's even more cumbersome than
I thought and so I didn't get too far on that.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'm more than happy to
plod along and try to resolve this (and yes, if I find it, I'll send in
a patch if I succeed).

With kind regards,

	Juri Memmert

- --
No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
		-- William Blake