Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] syntax highlighting doesn't work, nor throws errors.

Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> [...]

Thank you, it's still not working but I feel like I'm closer. Here's
what's wrong now.  I still get the same output (no highlighting), but
during the transform it says:

XSLT Highlighter: Cannot read xslthl-config.xml, no custom highlighters
will be available.

If I copy and paste the path I gave it into firefox (linux), firefox
finds the file fine and displays it. That path is CORRECT!

-Dxslthl.config="file:///www/notlive/docbook/xslthldamnit/highlighters/xslthl-config.xml"

I also tried giving it the path to the xslthl-config.xml file that comes
with the docbook xsl:

-Dxslthl.config="file:///www/notlive/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.74.3-pre/highlighting/xslthl-config.xml"
\

Which is also a valid path, and I can also cut and paste into firefox
(including the "file://" part) and see the file.  Still get the error
message and no highlighting.