Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Saxon ignoring output directory params

Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> [...]

No, actually, I think chunking is what I want- I want to make one giant
xml file rather than a bunch of smaller ones.  But in the output I want
multiple html files.

base.dir doesn't work either. Am I doing this right?  I put this just
above the <xsl:include href="chunk-code.xsl"/> line in my modified
chunk.xsl file (chunkohp.xsl):

<xsl:param name="base.dir" select="/www/mfsite/docbook"></xsl:param>

I also tried putting it after the line instead of before it, too.

I also tried it as

<xsl:param name="base.dir" select="/www/mfsite/docbook"/>

And the path to that directory is correct.