Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] syntax highlighting doesn't work, nor throws errors.

Juri Memmert wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
>> Sure, actually, now I've switched to this one, mfsite.xsl, here it is:
>
> This is most peculiar.
>
> I replaced the stylesheet styles/custimization.html.xsl with the one you
> provided and adjusted the paths so that chunk.xsl, common.xsl and
> highlight.xsl can be found in my configuration and... guess what?
>
> I get properly marked-up HTML.
>
> Now, what I do NOT have is the stylesheet (docbook.css), of course. And
> I don't even dare asking whether you're overriding the <b> tag in there,
> for that's what makes up the whole markup...
>
> But that's about the last idea... for when I use your command-line in
> the test directory (with adjusted paths), I do get the highlights.
> So, even if you think I am a moron for even suggesting it, could you
> check your stylesheet for any formatting on the <b>?

No no, at this point I've run out of ideas anyway! I appreciate the attempt,

I only just added the docbook.css recently. It's the bsd docbook, first
on the list here:

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookCssStylesheets

Before that I had no css, and still no highlighting.  Does the syntax
highlighting need a specific docbook? I was thinking it might, but when
I view source on the html, there's no, like <span> tags in the code or
anything anyway.  And of course, I still get that error when I do the
tansform.

There's probably something else in your build.xml that I need to add to
my line command... some flag or something...