Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Manual chunking with component level toc

> There is missing top-level content of chapter or section as
> there is no corresponding xml file.
> <book>
>   <chapter id="objects">
>     <title>Objects</title>
>     <xi:include href="objects/server.xml"
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"/>
>     <xi:include href="objects/input.xml"
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"/>
>   </chapter>
> </book>

Ooops. I am wrong. I am mixing several things together.
Chapter has own file, of course. As I have switched the component toc off,
chapter pages created as mentioned above have title only - sections are on
the separate html pages.
Ok, for chapter level, if I switch toc on, I'd get what needed.
But in deeper level I'll have to switch on toc for section too. And I
remember this is the reason why everything I have switched off. I need to
mix section with and without toc. Toc is required for sections included
directly in the main XML file with other included subsections. On the
contrary, if subsections aren't included as separate file (they are directly
in parent section, in the same file), toc would be disturbing in this place.
I suppose there is no way to mix both behaviour so I am looking for method,
how to invoke toc generation only when necessary. I think any attribute will
have to be added to such element, but I don't know how to customize
stylesheets in this case.

Jan