Subject: Broken olinks when HTML output is chunked manually

Hello Everyone,

there are used olinks in my document. It has been working perfectly until now when I am trying to set up manual chunking. For updating the target database I use now html/chunktoc.xsl file instead of html/chunk.xsl to get appropriate structure, but it:
1) generates all chunked html output regardless to setting the collect.xref.targets parameter (I use 'only')
2) in target database file there is everything what should be there, but in href attribute there is missing target filename. There is only anchor, for example "#Overview".
It seems that in chunktoc there is missing any mechanism how to generate the target database correctly. Or is it working to anybody? Thanks for any ideas how to successfuly set it up.

Jan