Subject: WordML paragraph splitting

Hello list,

I've just tried to generate a WordML document with
roundtrip/dbk2wordml.xsl and couple of problems occured:
1) I'm using XMLmind which splits a docbook paragraph to multiple lines
and the wordml stylesheet doesn't merge them back to a single paragraph.
2) I can't justify the paragraphs, I tried setting: <xsl:param
name="alignment">justify</xsl:param> but it didn't help, the paragraphs
are always left aligned. But this might be related to the first problem,
since the paragraphs seem to be just one-liners.
3) If I add <pubdate> or <copyright> then I can't open the wordml
document with MS Word (missing <w:p> ?)

Am I missing some parameters or this is some known bug? I'm using
docbook-xsl-1.74.3 which is the current latest.

best regards,
Aleksandar