Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Setting the draft.watermark.image parameter value

Jeff Hooker wrote:

> Hi all,

> I'm trying to allow my users to set their own watermark simply
> by defining an image labeled "watermark" within their document. This
> means I need to set the value of the draft.watermark.image value
> dynamically. This is a little difficult because, as far as I can tell,
> the parameter value needs to be set before the target file is processed
> (makes sense, just inconvienent at the moment). Is there any boilerplate
> way of getting around this?

> Thanks,
> Jeff

You could set the parameter on the command line to the value in an
environment variable. Using xsltproc on Windows would give:

C:\> xsltproc --stringparam draft.watermark.image %WATERMARK% ...

Each user could set his %WATERMARK% variable to whatever he wants,
without touching the source XML at all.

Windows Live™: Life without walls.