Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] 'Next' and 'Previous' navigation link of header and footer content not working for HTML report with docbook 1.74.3

Hi,
The method of creating a customization layer for chunked HTML output changed a bit between those versions.  It takes two XSL modules for the xsl:imports to work properly.  See this documentation to see how to set it up:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ChunkingCustomization.html

From: Bela Patel
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:11 PM

Hi,

I just upgraded docbook version from 1.67.0 to 1.74.3 and I am havig issue with 'Next' and 'Previous' navigation link on the header and footer on HTML report.

with version 1.67.0 these links used to work perfectly fine.

But after upgrading to 1.74.3, when I click on 'Next' or 'Prevoius' link  it just displays the blank page with text  'false'. it does not show the appropiate page.

Any idea for this issue.

Thanks,
Bela.