Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] 'Next' and 'Previous' navigation link of header and footer content not working for HTML report with docbook 1.74.3

Hi Bela,
Your stylesheet HTMLPublish_External.xsl customizes the headers and footers, but there is something going wrong with the customization.  When I remove your customizations, your new stylesheet setup works and produces working headers and footer.  I'm not in a position to debug your header/footer customizations, but I can tell you that is where you need to look.

Also, you have two <xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml"> params and <l:i18n> elements.  Those need to be merged into one of each.  I would also suggest moving those to HTMLDocBookPublish_External.xsl since they are not chunking specific.

From: Bela Patel
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:42 AM

Hi,

I upgraded my customize stylesheet as mentioned on the following link pointed by you. But still I am not able to get ''Next' and 'Previous' navigation link to work on my html report.

I have attached my two customize stylesheet here. Can you please take a look in to it and tell me what is wrong in it?

I have added the reference for 'docbook.xsl  in file ''HTMLDocbookPublish_External.xsl". and "HTMLPublish_External.xsl" file imports file ''HTMLDocbookPublish_External.xsl".

Thanks,
Bela.