Subject: Website: Incorrect relative links to offsite docs in toc

I'm including an offsite document in my Website 2.6.0 layout. However,
some -generated tocs do not link to it when I specify its location with
a relative path.

For example, in this layout the second tocentry specifies an offsite
document that is to be found in the output-root directory.

<layout>
   <toc filename="home.html" page="home.xml">

     <tocentry dir="subdir" filename="page.html" page="subdir/page.xml">
       <title>Sub page</title>
     </tocentry>

     <tocentry id="offsite" href="offsite.html">
       <title>Non Webpage doc</title>
     </tocentry>

   </toc>
</layout>

But in generated pages, the navtoc always links to the offsite document
using href="offsite.html". So the link is correct in home.html, but
incorrect in page.html (it should have 'href="../offsite.html"'.

Looks to me like the problem is in page.uri (in website-common.xsl)
where it handles offsite tocentry hrefs:

   <xsl:variable name="html.href">
     <xsl:choose>
       <xsl:when test="$href != ''">
         <xsl:value-of select="$href"/>
       </xsl:when>

Replacing the fourth line with this seems to work ok:

         <xsl:value-of select="concat($relpath,$href)"/>

Shall I file a bug, or is this user error??

Thanks,
Denis

P.S.: The same problem occurs with Prev and Next buttons if you turn on
sequential.links. I haven't figured out yet why the fix above doesn't
fix those links too...