Subject: where is the default stylesheet template for d:address ?

I'm trying to create a custom template for d:address (part of
info/author) with mode=titlepage.mode (fo output).

I need to change some line breaks and alignment, so I tried to locate
the default template matching d:address to override only what i
strictly necessary.
However, I cannot find such a template anywhere, only a mention in
fo/titlepage.xsl saying something like "use default". Does anyone know
in which file it i located?

In case finding this template is a dead end, suggestions on how to
achieve the following layout of address element?
The last 4 elements have a text label and then the element's value-of
aligned like a right column.

address/otheraddr (used for company name since person.name is
semantically misleading)
address/street
address/zipcode address/city (on the same line separated by single space)
address/country

Phone:      address/phone
Fax:          address/fax

Email:       address/email
Internet:     address/uri

I'm thinking about using a fo:table for the entire address element,
but it would be nice to reuse existing templates.

I'm working with the DocBook stylesheets embedded with oXygen XML
Editor 10.0 for DocBook 5.0 (sorry, I don't know how to find the exact
stylesheet version).

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara