Subject: Titlepages under HTML with multiple mediaobjects

All,

I am a bit stumped. I have two images in a <bookinfo>. One is used for the company logo and the other is the product image. I would like to have both of these on the titlepage in the following order

Logo
Title
Product Image

Since I am producing PDF and HTML, I am using mediaobjects. Under the current stylesheets, it places the images before the Title:

Logo
Product Image
Title

The question is: How do I change the order? It looks like titlepage template processing gets all of the mediaobjects and clumps them together.

Any ideas?

Dean Nelson

Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479