Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] row/column borders for HTML tables in FO output

I'm running into similar issues.

I believe that Docbook doesn't have complete support in the area of HTML
formated tables at the present time.

I'm currently working on a customization layer for borders specified
with CSS styles.

Also, I've had to add support in my customization layer for colspan,
rowspan, align, and valign.

I raised the colspan issue on this list last week and Bob Stayton had me
log it as a bug.  I'll be logging other issues towards the end of this
week after further research and experimentation.

If anyone has more info in this area I'd love to know.

~Shane Handford