Subject: Modular DocBook

Hello,

I have created two sections that I would like to integrate into a
chapter. I have based my own files on Bob Stayton's Ch. 23 Modular
DocBook Files. After transformation from xml to html, I cannot navigate
to the two sections. There is likely some elementary error that I'm not
seeing, but I'm new to DocBook.

Using the xsltproc transform for HTML and the chunk.xls style sheet,
I'm getting the following errors:

---------
Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude'
encountered in chapter, but no template matches.

Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude'
encountered in chapter, but no template matches.

Writing index.html for chapter

---------

Thanks in advance for reviewing my code.

Betty
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<chapter version="5.0" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
  xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

	<title>This chapter is a compilation of a use case for the Syrup E-Reserve System based on the scenario The Syrup Physical-Item Story.</title>

<xi:include  href="SectionA.xml"
             xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; />
<xi:include  href="SectionB.xml"
             xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; />

</chapter>
<section>

		<title>Adding a Reserve</title>

				  <para>To add a reserve, do the following:</para>
<para>
???Where does the professor enter the semester, for example, Fall 2009??? How about the course name and course number??? Is it on the MyCourse screen???
/para>
				  <orderedlist>
					<listitem>

					</listitem>

					<listitem>

						<example>
							<title>Example of some key words</title>

								<para>Moby Dick</para>
						</example>

					</listitem>

					<listitem>
					  <para>Matches are presented in groups of ten. Choose the best match from all the possible matches.</para>
					</listitem>

					</orderedlist>
<para>
???Is the book "on reserve" at this point?
</para>
	<section>
			<title>Behind the scenes of Adding a Reserve:</title>

				<orderedlist>
					<listitem>
					  <para>Syrup stores the relevant portions of the MARC record in the Syrup item.</para>
					</listitem>

					<listitem>
					  <para>Syrup gathers all the physical-item requests for the term.</para>
					</listitem>

					<listitem>
					  <para>Syrup sends the requests, a list of MARC extracts, to Circulation.</para>
					</listitem>
<para>
???Are MARC extracts the same as the Syrup item, relevant portions of the MARC record??? If so, we should standarize on one term.
</para>
					<listitem>
					  <para>Circulation reads the requests and routes the corresponding items to Reserves.</para>
					</listitem>

					<listitem>
					  <para>Circulation possibly activates short-term loan fees before sending items to Reserves.</para>
					</listitem>

				</orderedlist>
<para>
???Are short-term loan fees actually fines???
</para>
	</section>

</section>

<section>

  <title>Subsequent Tasks after a Reserve Request:</title>

  <orderedlist>
    <listitem>
      <para>Syrup stores the relevant portions of the MARC record in the Syrup
      item.</para>
    </listitem>

    <listitem>
      <para>Syrup gathers all the physical-item requests for the term.</para>
    </listitem>

    <listitem>
      <para>Syrup sends the requests, a list of MARC extracts, to
      Circulation.</para>
    </listitem>

<para>
???Are MARC extracts the same as the Syrup item, relevant portions of the MARC record??? If so, we should standarize on one term.
</para>
<para>
???Are the Syrup items configurable???