Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Modular DocBook still not working

Hi Tom,

After validating all the individual xml files, I changed the date for
XInclude namespace from 2001 to 2003. However, this did not make any
difference in my system - I still get the original error messages re:
no template, etc.

I understand that Bob Stayton's examples are for DocBook 5.0. Perhaps
someone could clarify what is the correct year for this application.

Thanks for your input, Tom.

Betty

                                       docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

>              04/03/2009 09:28