Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XSL customisation layer: directory structure

Hi,

I'm using oXygen XML Editor 10.0 and can confirm this behavior there.
My 2 cents is as follows:

The issue is similar to the idref validation errors you get with
modular DocBook XML. The individual fragments will not validate, but
the main document pulling them in, will.
The red validation error indicators in the XSL files has nothing to do
with the location of the files: simply open one of the stock XSL files
(except docbook.xsl) in oXygen and you will observe the same red lines
there when a template calls a named template or references a global
parameter or variable.

In sum, this is a modularization issue and I guess you should see
similar behavior in other validating XML editors.

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara