Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table Header Column Formatting

Correct, I am looking at print output.

I was hoping to be able to do column specific formatting based on defining a role in the colspec. This does not seem possible, correct?

As an alternative, I have been trying to put a role on 'entry', but have not been successful. How do I change table.cell.properties based on an attribute of an ancestor?

Regards,

Marcel