Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suggestions for redacting elements?

I'd use one of the available profiling attributes, perhaps role or
condition make most sense in this instance?

http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ref-elements.html#common.attributes

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

Best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.