Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Adding user comments to HTML output

Hi Paul,

> [...]
>  a.  anyone had any experience with adding support for
>       in-document user-generated command with DocBook?
>
>  b.  has anyone had any experience with specific commenting
>       systems/scripts, such as www.intensedebate.com ?

I created something similar only last month. It's not a commenting system
though but a feedback system: Readers can fix mistakes like typos in their
browser. I get the proposed change, review it and eventually add it to the
XML document. I have to copy & paste the correction as I'm not sure how the
change could be automatically applied to the XML document (if reviewed and
accepted). However setting up the system online has been rather easy (a few
lines of Javascript, an Ajax call and a PHP page in my case).

Boris