Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Very basic svn and DocBook question

We just check in the XML source and the olink target database files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Schneider [mailto:kgschneider@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:03 AM
To: docbook-apps

As some of you have picked up I am working with a project in the
"proof of concept" stage for DocBook. We do have a small amount of
documentation developed in DocBook, and we have a dedicated directory,
and SVN for revision control. Right now we're producing plain HTML
(yeah, I know, but we're getting somewhere at least).

In terms of workflow, assuming there is one person reviewing the XML
and processing it into HTML, I'm wondering: what gets checked in? The
HTML... or the XML, and the HTML?

Also, in terms of documenting the transformation process, is there a
convention for noting in the code what XSL processor was used (and
what switches, if any)?