Subject: DocBook HTML transform with Frames ?

Hi,

Before I try to re-invent the wheel I was wondering if anyone new of some
alternative DocBook XSL that would produce HTML with frames?

What I'm after is to have a tree-view of the TOC in a frame (to the left with
some javascript) and the actual content in a separate frame to the right.

(Since I'm new to XSL it is probably a good exercise to do this- but I rather
not be inventing the wheel again)

Thanks !
Johan