Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unicode Not displaying in PDF

Hello,

yes, I am using apache

I have added

     embed-url="/System/Library/Fonts/Apple Symbols.ttf">
weight="normal"/>

to the fonts element in my fop.xconf, but still, same result.

If this is not easy, and requires a lot of RTFM, then I will just let
the typesetter take care of that... I am just an author trying to get
the output right for my own proofreading...

Alex