Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unicode Not displaying in PDF

Hi Alex,

> to the fonts element in my fop.xconf, but still, same result.

Is FOP complaining about not finding the Apple Symbols font?

FYI, when I use a dir where my fonts are, my fop config file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fop version="1.0">
  <renderers>
    <renderer mime="application/pdf">
      <fonts>
        <directory recursive="true">path/to/my/fonts</directory>
      </fonts>
    </renderer>
  </renderers>
</fop>

According to the documentation, the following should work for
OS-installed fonts:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fop version="1.0">
  <renderers>