Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook images/graphics. Where do you keep them?

Rowland, Larry wrote:
> I put a copy of our style assets directory at the root of my hard drive.
We always use the /styles/... type of path on our production pages that
are aimed at the Web.
That way if I open the file on my Windows system the styles are
available, too.

Or Linux. Makes perfect sensee... unless you aren't administrator, but
then I guess you could use an alias.

That makes it work for testing prior to building.

Larry, does your 'build' take the form of that mentioned by Dean,
to scan source XML for graphics etc and define the collection that way?
Then that is the build target for the site or CD... which does leave
a problem how you recognised  'document specific' graphics?
Another attribute to separate the two?

regards

--
Dave Pawson