Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Link location

Hi,

Just checked the DocBook source:

We are using "Internal link with generated text" e.g.:
 <d:xref linkend="4915345" /> where d is set to
xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";

This link should refer to
<d:section xml:id="4915345">

we also have links contained within the section with id:
<d:section xml:id="4915345_sometext">

when clicking on the link I am always redirected to the top of the
page containing the target.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Tobias