Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Link location

Hi Bob,

your provided PDF works like a charm. So could I have done some wrong
definition in my customization layer that breaks the scrolling
behavior? I don't think that it is some limitation of FO 0.94 but I
written to their mailinglist as well

Can you please send me the generated FO from the example? So I can
check it against my own one.

Cheers,
Tobias