Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FO processors

O'Reilly uses Antenna House. The initial use case (a number of years
ago) demanded maximum speed, which favored AH over XEP (at the time).
We've been generally happy with AH, so we haven't re-evaluated. I
suspect you'd be happy with either, but your choice may depend on
language support or other features (as above).

HTH,
Keith