Subject: Checking before reporting a bug with "XRef to nonexistent id: "

Hi,

Before I submit a minor bug I just wanted to check that this isn't already known
(I searched DocBook bug list but couldn't find anything similar.)

I'm using Docbook 1.74.0 with "html.xsl" transformation (the same results
happens with onechunk.xsl)

Basically I get the following error message when running either xsltproc or
Saxon 6.5

"XRef to nonexistent id: "

This happens when I reference an Id for a table in the title of a figure.

However this seems to be a bogus error since the links are generated correctly.
The following small example reproduces the problem when run with Saxon or
xsltproc. A tried to keep it as small as possible but still a valid
docbook document.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<book xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
      xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; version="5.0">

        <chapter>
            <title>Chapter 1</title>

            <sect1>
                <title>Section1 Title</title>

                <para>Some text ...</para>

                    <title>Supported character entities in class SymChar</title>

                  <tgroup cols="1">
                        <thead>
                            <row>
                                <entry>Name</entry>