Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ePub: meta information

Keith Fahlgren wrote, on 18.06.2009 17:41:

> Sorry, I don't understand where this data would come from.

Some of this data might be part of the original Latex file (but might
not be converted to appropriate DocBook elements). As a last resort
there is always the possibility to add this data using a custom
stylesheet (disadvantage: no generic solution).

>> Should I simply override the "opf" template"?
>
> That would probably be the easiest way.

OK, I'll try this with one of the more complex sample files.

> It may be easier for them to go to XHTML, I dunno.

But then we/they have to reinvent the wheel (generate the OPF, NCX file,
etc.) - DocBook XSL does already most of the necessary work.

Thanks
Michael