Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Graphs in docbook?

Yes, Dave, I have had the same thoughts. I wonder if there is an XML based graph and chart thingy that could handle something like

<graph type="line">
 <title> Profits </title>
  <data>
 <x>30</x>
 <x>40</x>
 <x>50</x>
<y>10</y>
<y>20</y>
<y>30</y>
</data>
</graph>

I wonder if this could be translated into SVG....

Dean Nelson