Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] dbdoclet 5.2.0b371

Hello Rob,

yes, the javadoc tool extracts the structure and gives it to the doclet.
The doclet then knows about the inheritance path, the fields and methods
and can generate e.g. images and DocBook XML. The javadoc comments are
additional descriptions.

Am Donnerstag, den 13.08.2009, 11:10 -0400 schrieb

Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com: