Subject: How to prevent one word from being split into two lines

Hi,

For PDF output using FOP, is there a way to prevent a word like "C++"
from being split into two lines ("C" is at the end of one line and "++"
is at the start of the next line)?  I have never run into this problem
until today, and I could not find a solution for this problem anywhere.

I must be missing something...  Can anyone give me some help?

Thanks in advance!

- Baoqiu