Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to set up profiling in customization layer?

Hello,

<xsl:param name="profile.audience" select="None"/>

Will try to select a "None" element. Try this instead:

<xsl:param name="profile.audience" select="'None'"/>

With the word 'None' into simple quotes so it's taken as a string.... I
was caught a number of times on this :-)

Camille.

Bergfrid Skaara wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to introduce profiling to the following scenario, so far
> without success:
>
> DocBook 5, modular with xincludes and olinks. Have unique xml:id and
> profiling attributes set
> XSL customization layer which imports fo/profile-docbook.xsl
> oxygen XML Editor 10.3 with saxon6.5.5 and FOP0.95 stylesheets 1.75.1
>
> problem:
> I have <section audience="All">... and add <xsl:param
> name="profile.audience" select="None"></xsl:param> to my cust.layer
> and the generated PDF is not filtered (everything is included). Both
> validation and transformation are successfull and
> fo/profile-docbook.xsl is read at processing. It seems like the
> profile param is ignored.
>
> I believe I've followed the instructions in the book to the letter,
> but clearly I must be missing something. Suggestions?
>
> Best regards,
> Bergfrid Skaara
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;5 rue de la Touloubre;Venelles;;13770;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23