Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to set up profiling in customization layer?

Ah well, could you provide a minimal (XML+XSL) sample (on
http://docbook.pastebin.ca/ for example) that shows the issue?

Camille.

Bergfrid Skaara wrote:
> ofcourse... I should have thought of that. But no, adding inner quotes
> did not do any difference
>
> Best Regards,
> Bergfrid Skaara
>
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Camille Bégnis <camille@neodoc.biz
> <mailto:camille@neodoc.biz>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     <xsl:param name="profile.audience" select="None"/>
>
>     Will try to select a "None" element. Try this instead:
>
>     <xsl:param name="profile.audience" select="'None'"/>
>
>     With the word 'None' into simple quotes so it's taken as a
>     string.... I
>     was caught a number of times on this :-)
>
>     Camille.
>
>     Bergfrid Skaara wrote:
>     > Hi,
>     > I'm trying to introduce profiling to the following scenario, so far
>     > without success:
>     >
>     > DocBook 5, modular with xincludes and olinks. Have unique xml:id and
>     > profiling attributes set
>     > XSL customization layer which imports fo/profile-docbook.xsl
>     > oxygen XML Editor 10.3 with saxon6.5.5 and FOP0.95 stylesheets
>     1.75.1
>     >
>     > problem:
>     > I have <section audience="All">... and add <xsl:param
>     > name="profile.audience" select="None"></xsl:param> to my cust.layer
>     > and the generated PDF is not filtered (everything is included). Both
>     > validation and transformation are successfull and
>     > fo/profile-docbook.xsl is read at processing. It seems like the
>     > profile param is ignored.
>     >
>     > I believe I've followed the instructions in the book to the letter,
>     > but clearly I must be missing something. Suggestions?
>     >
>     > Best regards,
>     > Bergfrid Skaara

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;5 rue de la Touloubre;Venelles;;13770;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23