Subject: Page shrinking or scaling

Hi y'all,

Is there a way to shrink the page size in Docbook without having to reformat the doc going to PDF (FOP).

My users would like to have a "half size" manual to travel with instead of a regular US Letter size page. I guess I could to this at the printers, but it would be nice if I could do it at the office.

I tried adjusting the page.height and .width but that just messed things up because the fonts were still the same size as were the images.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dean Nelson