Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Footnotes in Lists don't work

Hi,

If that's an acceptable option for you, you can use the Trunk version of
FOP in which that bug has been fixed. You can download a snapshot of the
source code here:
http://svn-master.apache.org/snapshots/fop/
And see here for help about building FOP:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/compiling.html

HTH,
Vincent