Subject: Can I make XSL template for i18n

Hi all,

Please let me know if it is possible to make template for XSL,
because I'm quite new to DocBook XML and XSL.

I'm Japanese and interested in DocBook i17n customization.
As I can read Mr. Kosek's post from archive following,
http://markmail.org/search/?q=ruby&q=list%3Aorg.oasis-open.lists.docbook#query:ruby%20list%3Aorg.oasis-open.lists.docbook+page:2+mid:spm6csstu5x6axzk+state:results
I got to know I can implement ruby annotation feature,
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-i18n-bp/#DevRuby, with adding
http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ schema.

But the result of processing with xsltproc, I got following output.

----------------
Element ruby in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its' encountered in
para, but no template matches.
Element rb in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its' encountered in
its:ruby, but no template matches.
    .
    .

I think it means I need a template for the "its" namespace, but I'm
quite not for sure because of my lack of DocBook XML and XSL knowledge.

I'm now reading "DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide".
Is it possible to write the template for the feature or need further
reference?

Best regards,
Akihiro Moriguchi