Subject: Editing the DocBook wiki

Hi --

Sorry if this request is in an odd place; the timezone I'm in makes it
difficult for me to catch people in IRC

Could someone please add me to the UserGroup page of the DocBook wiki?
My username is RuedigerLandmann

I'd like to update the WhoUsesDocBook page to include Red Hat's
documentation team, correct the link to the Fedora docs team, and then
update the DocBookPublishingTools page to include Publican, the tool
that we use to work the magic in :)

Cheers

Ruediger