Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Editing the DocBook wiki

Hi all,

the wiki looks to have been locked, all pages are marked "Immutable
Page" so I cannot add RuedigerLandmann nor modify any page on wiki even
though I'm logged in.

Any idea? Norm?

Camille.

Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Sorry if this request is in an odd place; the timezone I'm in makes it
> difficult for me to catch people in IRC
>
> Could someone please add me to the UserGroup page of the DocBook wiki?
> My username is RuedigerLandmann
>
> I'd like to update the WhoUsesDocBook page to include Red Hat's
> documentation team, correct the link to the Fedora docs team, and then
> update the DocBookPublishingTools page to include Publican, the tool
> that we use to work the magic in :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Ruediger

begin:vcard
fn:Camille Begnis
n:Begnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;5 rue de la Touloubre;Venelles;;13770;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23