Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub titlepages

----- "Keith Fahlgren" <abdelazer@gmail.com> replied:
> Are you able to output your desired files using the XHTML stylesheets?

The XHTML stylesheets output metadata to a "title page" at the beginning of the chunk that contains the TOC. There is a horizontal line between this data and the TOC. I'd like to output roughly the same metadata to separate chunks for epub output.

Thanks
John