Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub titlepages

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM, John Green <jmg7439@rogers.com> wrote:
> ----- "Keith Fahlgren" <abdelazer@gmail.com> replied:
>> Are you able to output your desired files using the XHTML stylesheets?
>
> The XHTML stylesheets output metadata to a "title page" at the beginning of the chunk that contains the TOC. There is a horizontal line between this data and the TOC. I'd like to output roughly the same metadata to separate chunks for epub output.

OK. I'd suggest developing the customization against the XHTML
stylesheets (because they have better documentation and are easier to
test) and then moving it to the EPUB output.

I've never done (X)HTML title page customization, but I would probably
start looking in Bob's book:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html#HtmlTitlepageSpecs

Keith