Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub titlepages

----- "Keith Fahlgren" <abdelazer@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK. I'd suggest developing the customization against the XHTML
> stylesheets (because they have better documentation and are easier to
> test) and then moving it to the EPUB output.
>
> I've never done (X)HTML title page customization, but I would
> probably start looking in Bob's book:
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html#HtmlTitlepageSpecs

Thanks Keith. The XHTML (and XHTML-1_1) folders don't have titlepage.templates.xml spec files. Should I use the HTML spec file to create an XHTML titlepage stylesheet, or just customize templates in xhtml\titlepage.templates.xsl as with non-titlepage customizations?

I look forward to Bob's book being updated to cover the epub stylesheets.

Thanks
John