Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Hypenation in narrow columns (fo stylesheet)

Hi Jens,

What do you mean by “do not hyphenate properly”? If FOP doesn’t
hyphenate at all, this probably is because it is missing hyphenation
patterns. Look here for how to install them:
http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/index.html

Otherwise, could you please attach your FO file and describe your
problem more precisely?

HTH,
Vincent