Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] nested xinclude and figure

Hello Dean,

thanks for the idea with XSLTPROC, I'll look into that. I use relative paths in all the links (the xincludes as well as the images) and I suppose that is what's causing the stylesheets to trip (because it's only in the resulting fo that the erroneous "admin/admin/admin/" occurs.

Concerning catalogs: I'm using a catalog that points to the docbook dtd and a couple of years ago I struggled to set one up for the images. I don't remember the details but I think that I couldn't get XMLMind to handle the catalog for the images so I had to do it otherwise.

cheers
Patrick