Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Antwort: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook 5 - differentcolor for hyperlinks in PDF output

If this is DocBook 5.0, aren't you missing the default DocBook 5.0
namespace?
xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";

So in your stylesheet you would need:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
  version="1.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";
  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
  exclude-result-prefixes="#default">

<!-- macht die externen links in pdfs blau, xrefs grün, see also links
in glossaries grau -->
    <xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
        <xsl:attribute name="color">
            <xsl:choose>
                    <xsl:when test="self::link and @linkend">grey</xsl:when>
                    <xsl:when test="self::link and